Friday, March 25, 2016

...for tomorrow we may be gone.

All week I've been trying to deal with the loss of one of my very few best friends. Evan and I spent the past 16 years as friends, dates, roommates, traveling companions, pen pals, coworkers, partners in crime, and everything in between. We've been through hell together and now he's gone, and I'm trying to figure out how  to understand that. 

G and I decided having a memorial for him at our house seems the right thing to do. He lived here whenever he was in Minneapolis and it was the center of our life together for years. If you knew Evan I'd like to invite you to please come over and tell stories and share food and togetherness. 

April 9th, 2pm onward.  2208 16th ave south, MPLS. Bring food or non-alcoholic drinks to share! Dogs welcome! Also if anybody has any Smiths tapes or records I suppose that would be appropriate. ❤️





Rest in peace, friend.





No comments:

Post a Comment