Saturday, January 23, 2016

Shedding


I've been spending my free time slowly sorting through my fabric; pulling out bits to sell or pass on. We are leaving our house for a little while this spring and need to pack everything up。This has brought me to the realization that I have more fabric than I can use and a lot of it is not appealing to me anymore. Couple that with the need for $$, to help with the boy's condition, and it's time for a major fabric sell-off. Working with the mantra 'Someday equals never.' running through my head has helped a lot. So far I've sorted about a twelfth of my stuff. It's pretty slow going but therapeutic(☆_☆)

So, who wants some fabric? Follow @rozina_dee on Instagram for a destash in Mid-February or check here for details on a local Minneapolis sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment